Skocz do zawartości

Marynia zastrzega numer 523 na cześć ilości banów, które rozdał Icon za lepszych czasów, kiedy forum się nie psuło i nikt nie zakładał nowych tematów

krzysfiol

66 użytkowników zagłosowało

Nie masz uprawnień do głosowania w tej ankiecie oraz wyświetlania jej wyników. Aby zagłosować w tej ankiecie, prosimy się zalogować lub zarejestrować.

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Ciekawe czy prawdziwe:

A SWEET story about a seven-year-old boy’s encounter with Roger Moore has gone viral.
In the wake of the English actor’s death at 89 from cancer, Marc Haynes took to Facebook and revealed what happened when he first met the star who played James Bond in seven films between 1973 to 1985.

“As a seven-year-old in about 1983, in the days before First Class Lounges at airports, I was with my grandad in Nice Airport and saw Roger Moore sitting at the departure gate, reading a paper,” Haynes wrote.

“I told my grandad I’d just seen James Bond and asked if we could go over so I could get his autograph. My grandad had no idea who James Bond or Roger Moore were, so we walked over and he popped me in front of Roger Moore, with the words, ‘my grandson says you’re famous. Can you sign this?’

“As charming as you’d expect, Roger asks my name and duly signs the back of my plane ticket, a fulsome note full of best wishes. I’m ecstatic, but as we head back to our seats, I glance down at the signature. It’s hard to decipher it but it definitely doesn’t say ‘James Bond’. My grandad looks at it, half figures out it says ‘Roger Moore’ — I have absolutely no idea who that is, and my hearts sinks. I tell my grandad he’s signed it wrong, that he’s put someone else’s name — so my grandad heads back to Roger Moore, holding the ticket which he’s only just signed.

“I remember staying by our seats and my grandad saying, ‘he says you’ve signed the wrong name. He says your name is James Bond.’ Roger Moore’s face crinkled up with realisation and he beckoned me over. When I was by his knee, he leant over, looked from side to side, raised an eyebrow and in a hushed voice said to me, ‘I have to sign my name as ‘Roger Moore’ because otherwise ... Blofeld might find out I was here,’ He asked me not to tell anyone that I’d just seen James Bond, and he thanked me for keeping his secret.

“I went back to our seats, my nerves absolutely jangling with delight. My grandad asked me if he’d signed ‘James Bond.’ No, I said. I’d got it wrong. I was working with James Bond now.”

Haynes had another encounter with Roger Moore many years later when he found himself working on a UNICEF recording that featured the famous actor.
“He was completely lovely and while the cameramen were setting up, I told him in passing the story of when I met him in Nice Airport,” Haynes wrote on Facebook.

“He was happy to hear it, and he had a chuckle and said, ‘Well, I don’t remember but I’m glad you got to meet James Bond.’ So that was lovely.

“And then he did something so brilliant. After the filming, he walked past me in the corridor, heading out to his car — but as he got level, he paused, looked both ways, raised an eyebrow and in a hushed voice said, ‘Of course I remember our meeting in Nice. But I didn’t say anything in there, because those cameramen — any one of them could be working for Blofeld’.”

Inaczej - nie wiem czy prawdziwe, ale na pewno urocze.

Ja tam nie bylem, opieram sie tylko na opiniach innych, ale tez wydaje mi sie, ze te 20 lat temu to tam moze i faktycznie bylo spoko, bo nie bylo internetow, wiec malo kto o tym slyszal

Plis. Petra to nie jakiś domek z gówna sprzed stu lat, tylko jedna z czołowych atrakcji turystycznych regionu :picard:

Na mnie zrobiła kolosalne wrażenie.

To, że kogoś podniecają chińskie bajki jest dziwne, ale do zrozumienia. Za to jak kogoś mogą tak podniecać chińskie telefony to już nie jestem w stanie wyrozumieć.

Jak będziesz miał smartfona za 600zl, na którym wszystko działa płynnie i bateria przy częstym używaniu telefonu starcza na minimum dwa dni a przy normalnym na 3 też będziesz większość dnia chodził ze wzwodem.

To, że kogoś podniecają chińskie bajki jest dziwne, ale do zrozumienia. Za to jak kogoś mogą tak podniecać chińskie telefony to już nie jestem w stanie wyrozumieć.

Jak będziesz miał smartfona za 600zl, na którym wszystko działa płynnie i bateria przy częstym używaniu telefonu starcza na minimum dwa dni a przy normalnym na 3 też będziesz większość dnia chodził ze wzwodem.

Ale kolega jasonx chce wydac na chinczyka 1,5 klocka.

I to jeszcze za telefon ktorego nazwa brzmi jak wibrator :kekeke:

kurde, zaczyna mnie juz meczyc to nicnierobienie w nowej robocie :-k juz chyba caly internet przeczytalem...

chciałbym tak, a nie że z roboty przychodze cały pokiereszowany i zmeczony tak, że tylko prysznic i spać (robie popoludniowki głównie)

się było uczyć, a nie podpisy podrabiać :keke:

Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.
  • Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

• Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.
  • Dodaj nową pozycję...