Skocz do zawartości

Marynia po raz 448 wysłuchuje tych samych marnych wrzutów od Johnissa i tio

Ingenting

60 użytkowników zagłosowało

Nie masz uprawnień do głosowania w tej ankiecie oraz wyświetlania jej wyników. Aby zagłosować w tej ankiecie, prosimy się zalogować lub zarejestrować.

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

List do Mou!

Dear Jose!

My name is John and I live in Poland. Very your respect and esteem.

I support Chelsea for 11 years, I have all the gadgets that Chelsea are possible!

But I'd love just once to be on the match Chelsea ... Is it possible? I got some tickets to a club for the match and plane?

If you do not, nothing will happen. I'm glad to be if you'll answer this letter.

Best regards Jan Klimkowski.

PS: I really like your jacket with the logo of Chelsea, size XL would look good on me :)

Yours!

Wprawdzie znajomość angielskiego jest obecnie bardzo powszechna, ale sądząc po minusach niektórzy po prostu nie zrozumieli tego listu, spieszę z tłumaczeniem:

List do Mou!

Drogi Jose!

Moje imie to John i mieszkam w Polsce. Bardzo twój szacunek i szacunek.

Ja wspieram Chelsea od 11 lat, mam wszystkie gadżety które Chelsea są możliwe!

Ale kochałbym chociaż raz by być na meczu Chelsea ... Jest to możliwe? Mam jakieś bilety do klubu na mecz i samolot?

Jeśli ty nie, nic sie nie stanie. Jestem szczęśliwy być jeśli ty mi odpowiesz list.

Najlepsze życzenia Jan Klimkowski.

PS: Bardzo lubię twoją kurtkę z logo Chelsea, rozmiar XL wyglądałby dobrze na mnie :)

Twój!

Płakłem :D

List do Mou! [wersja alternatywna]

Dear Mr. Mourinho,
My name is John Jahu Amant Klimczewski and I currently live in the great country of Poland. I have a great and deep respect for you and your wok, I envy your style of coaching and personality. It is a great pleasure for me to be your fan and follow the great things you are achieving with Chelsea London.

I have been supporting Chelsea for 11 years, since Roman Abramovich joined the club and I realised that now they will have a lot of money, buy all the good players and try to win everything that is only possible in modern football. Over the years I've been collecting all the gadgets released by Chelsea and I have go to admin that it is quite an impressive collection. If you would like you are more than welcome to come visit me in my house and see it for yourself, it would be wonderful to get a chance to talk to you. I speak English fluently, so I am positive that we will have no problem communicating.

Unfortunately, until this very day I have not been able to achieve my life-long dream to watch Chelsea London play at their own stadium. I don't have money for the tickets (since I've spent all of it on the gadgets), so this is the real reason why I am writing this letter to you - asking for you to pull some strings and get me a ticket for a game. Oh, and while you are on that, remember to book and pay for plane tickets from Warsaw to London, ok?

If for some reason you won't be able to fulfill my request mentioned above then don't worry, nothing will happen. You and your family will be safe, that's a promise I can make you. Just make sure you answer this letter, otherwise it can go two ways - my way or highway, if you know what I mean.

Best regards, Jan Klimkowski.

P.S. With the tickets send over a Chelsea training jacket, XL size will be just right for me. It has to be a new one, I wouldn't want to have to smell your sweaty armpits.

Peace bro.

Dear Mr. Mourinho,

My name is John Jahu Amant Klimczewski and I currently live in the great country of Poland. I have a great and deep respect for you and your wok, I envy your style of coaching and personality. It is a great pleasure for me to be your fan and follow the great things you are achieving with Chelsea London.

I have been supporting Chelsea for 11 years, since Roman Abramovich joined the club and I realised that now they will have a lot of money, buy all the good players and try to win everything that is only possible in modern football. Over the years I've been collecting all the gadgets released by Chelsea and I have go to admin that it is quite an impressive collection. If you would like you are more than welcome to come visit me in my house and see it for yourself, it would be wonderful to get a chance to talk to you. I speak English fluently, so I am positive that we will have no problem communicating.

Unfortunately, until this very day I have not been able to achieve my life-long dream to watch Chelsea London play at their own stadium. I don't have money for the tickets (since I've spent all of it on the gadgets), so this is the real reason why I am writing this letter to you - asking for you to pull some strings and get me a ticket for a game. Oh, and while you are on that, remember to book and pay for plane tickets from Warsaw to London, ok?

If for some reason you won't be able to fulfill my request mentioned above then don't worry, nothing will happen. You and your family will be safe, that's a promise I can make you. Just make sure you answer this letter, otherwise it can go two ways - my way or highway, if you know what I mean.

P.S. With the tickets send over a Chelsea training jacket, XL size will be just right for me. It has to be a new one, I wouldn't want to have to smell your sweaty armpits.

Peace bro.

Słysząc jak po angielsku wypowiada się Mou, to prędzej zrozumie tę wcześniejszą wersję :keke:

Dear Mr. Mourinho,

Peace bro.

Fail - złe nazwisko :P

List do Mou!

Dear Jose!

My name is John and I live in Poland. Very your respect and esteem.

I support Chelsea for 11 years, I have all the gadgets that Chelsea are possible!

But I'd love just once to be on the match Chelsea ... Is it possible? I got some tickets to a club for the match and plane?

If you do not, nothing will happen. I'm glad to be if you'll answer this letter.

Best regards Jan Klimkowski.

PS: I really like your jacket with the logo of Chelsea, size XL would look good on me :)

Yours!

kip fingers maj krost for thank ju!

Dear Mr. Mourinho,

Peace bro.

Napisał byś to chociaż Ty bez błędów :D

Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.
  • Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

• Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.
  • Dodaj nową pozycję...