Skocz do zawartości

Liga angielska

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

no i stało się, Spursi zwolnili Ramosa, a głównym kandydatem, a właściwie już można mówić, że następcą będzie Harry Redknapp.

"Harry Redknapp has confirmed to Sky Sports News that he is going to be the next manager of Tottenham Hotspur.

Shortly after confirming the departure of manager Juande Ramos, sporting director Damien Comolli and assistant boss Gus Poyet - Spurs confirmed they had made a move for Redknapp.

Portsmouth quickly agreed to Spurs' offer of £5million for their manager and now Redknapp is on his way to North London.

Redknapp explained Spurs made their first move on Thursday.

"I was in Portugal, waiting for a flight back [after Portsmouth's Uefa Cup match against Braga] and we got a phone call from Tottenham saying they would like to speak to me," he revealed to Sky Sports News.

"They spoke with Peter Storrie [Portsmouth chief executive] and he spoke with Daniel Levy, and I think they came to agreement where the club are actually playing £5milion in compensation which is a great deal for Portsmouth.

"But I think they needed the money, things are right but the club have been fantastic but we only get 19,000 - we tried to sell one more player during the window and in the end I guess they have sold the manager."

Redknapp admitted he could not turn down the chance to move to Spurs.

"It was a great opportunity for me, Tottenham are a great club - but I honestly loved, genuinely love my time at Portsmouth I have never been happier - but Tottenham have come in and £5million is great for Portsmouth and I will now see what I can do at Tottenham."

He also confirmed that he will be Tottenham boss before their match with Bolton and he is likely to pick the side, alongside caretaker management team Clive Allen and Alex Inglethorpe.

"It is going to be done tonight [saturday] and by tomorrow morning I will be in place, and yes I will go to the game and I will pick the team obviously and I will be in the dressing room and hopefully we can get a result, and hopefully Portsmouth will get a result too," he confirmed. "

Nikt nie zauważył, jakie wczoraj dymy miały miejsce na meczu Sunderland - Newcastle? :>

Podczas trwania spotkania kibice Sunderlandu obrzucali butelkami przyjezdnych, a na zakończenie doszło bodajże do jakiejś bijatyki. Wydarzenie naturalnie sprowokował (a może spotęgował to lepsze słowo) Joey Barton, który wrócił po 6-meczowej karencji.

Takie rzeczy w Premiership :o

VIOLENT scenes marred the end of the Sunderland-Newcastle clash at the Stadium of Light as rival fans clashed on the pitch.

The Sunderland fans had been incensed when controversial Newcastle midfielder Joey Barton kissed his shirt badge while warming up as a substitute.

Newcastle goalkeeper Shay Given was then confronted by two home fans on the pitch after Kieran Richardson’s winning goal.#

At the final whistle, police and stewards had to separate rival fans as they spilled over the pitch barriers.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/multimedia...x350_12644a.jpg

Faktycznie jak na Wyspy to szok.

A co powiecie na Hull City? Murowany kandydat do spadku miażdży każdego po kolei. Wczoraj powieźli WBA na wyjeździe 3-0 :o Chłopaki realnie walczą o LM! :o Zastanawia mnie czy to syndrom lekceważenia, czy jadą na farcie?

Tak patrząc na wczorajszy skrót meczu z WBA to na początku mieli ogromnego farta, gdyż piłkarze WBA pudłowali nawet w 100% sytuacjach, co potem się na nich zemściło i zostali przez Hull bezlitośnie wypunktowani.

Tottenham odrodził się dzisiaj kosztem Arsenalu. Koszmarne błędy z obu stron, Hutton i Almunia mogą sobie podać ręce, ale come-back Spursów wyśmienity. Szkoda, że Roman ewidentnie nie potrafi się odnaleźć i stawiam, że Redknapp posadzi go na ławce w weekend, a za niego zagra Bent. Bardzo trafione zmiany i już 4 punkty na 6 możliwych na koncie Harry'ego. Mówiłem, że Ramosa trzeba było wywalić z miesiąc temu?