Skocz do zawartości

NTM's Video Story

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Not so long ago I’ve been getting many crash dumps which made it almost impossible for me to play the game. In order to rescue the series I hat to load an older save game and replay few month. This is why there are two episode 6: the one I showed you few days ago and the one I’m presenting you today. All the future episodes will be based on this episode 6.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBz7m3Sm8uI

I just read this comment on YouTube:

I love your videos but u need to bring them out faster it takes like 30 mins to do a month on fm but u bring your vids out like 1 every week :( but keep up the great videos

Here's my response:

It takes me much longer than 30 minutes to play through a month because I have all the 52 nations loaded with all the divisions and large database.

The episodes come once a week because this series is not popular enough and thus it doesn't get any extra treatment. A series with 26 thumbs up and 26 comments simply won't get any more screening time than once a week. All the episodes of the first season are already done, but they have to wait for their turn to go online because out of the 748 views this episode has by now, only 26 people care to support the series. It's all about the likes and comments.
Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.
  • Ostatnio przeglądający   0 użytkowników

• Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.
  • Dodaj nową pozycję...