Skocz do zawartości

Updates by 23enzo86

23enzo86

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Db North America Update & Thailandia

In this db I have entered the championships of Jamaica, Trinidad & Tobago, Guatemala, Bermuda, Costa Rica, El Salvador and Thailand.

The championship of Jamaica replaces that of Serbia;

The League of Trinidad & Tobago replaces that of Slovenia;

The championship of Guatemala replaces that of Chile;

The League of Bermuda replaces that of Peru;

The championship of Costa Rica replaces that of Israel;

The League of El Salvador replaces that of Korea;

The championship of Thailand replaces that of Belarus;

When you select the championships of Jamaica, Trinidad & Tobago, Costa Rica, El Salvador uploaded at least one other American League (even those that have changed are fine) to play in continental cups.

When you select the championships in Thailand uploaded at least one other Asian Championship, to play in competitions pter continental Asia.

When you load a championship changed please remember to upload all these alloys (Chile / Guatemala: Division I and II) to prevent the game crashes.

Let me know what you think.

http://fmaddiction.f...net/?t=43006733

Link do DB

=============================

Db BiH-LVA-LTU-EST-GEO-FAR-ALB

This is my last db with new championships, in which db I have entered the championship in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Faroe Islands, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Georgia and Albania.

The championship of Bosnia and Herzegovina replaces that of Bulgaria;

The championship of Faroe Islands replaces that of Perù;

The championship of Lithuania replaces that of Chile;

The championship of Latvia replaces that of Israel;

The championship of Estonia replaces that of Slovenia;

The championship of Georgia replaces that of Serbia;

The championship of Albania replaces that of Slovakia;

When selecting the samples of Lithuania and Faroe Island loaded at least one other European championship (even those that have changed are fine) to play in European cups.

When you load a championship changed, please remember to upload all these alloys (Slovakia / Albania: Division I and II) to prevent the game crashes.

http://fmaddiction.forumfree.net/?t=42794734

Link do DB

Db CYP-UAE-KSA-QAT-IRN-IRQ-LUX

This is my last db with new championships, in which db I have entered the championship in Qatar, Iran, Iraq, Luxembourg, Cyprus, the Emirates and Saudi Arabia.

The championship of Cyprus replaces that of Korea;

The championship of the Emirates replaces that of Israel;

The championship of Saudi Arabia replaces that of Slovakia;

The championship of Qatar replaces that of Slovenia;

Championship Iran replaces that of Uruguay;

Championship Iraq replaces that of Chile;

The championship of Luxembourg replaces that of Peru;

When selecting the samples of Cyprus and Luxembourg loaded at least one other European championship (even those that have changed are fine) to play in European cups, as well as when loaded II championships in Qatar, Iran, Iraq, the Emirates and the 'Saudi Arabia loaded at least another season to play in Asian competitions continental Asia.

When you load a championship changed please remember to upload all these alloys (Slovakia / Saudi Arabia: Division I and II) to prevent the game crashes.

http://fmaddiction.forumfree.net/?t=42674160

Link do DB

Db no work permits by 23enzo86, In this db all the nations belong to the European uni In this db there are no soccer players extracomunitari, since all the national belong to the European union. Thanks to this change petrete to entirely train a formed team from Brazilian, Argentinians, Africans etc..., besides if you decide to train the societies of the inferior leagues you will have available an infinity of good soccer players to low price that in a normal db you could not purchase because not community.

Make me know that you think of it.

http://fmaddiction.forumfree.net/?t=42433432

DB dla wersji 9.1.0

DB dla wersji 9.3.0

Db San Marino

This is my new database with the championship of San Marino. In this db the nationality of the created championship is indeed that sammarinese, therefore when you will go to select the championships you will find "San Marino." I have modified the Hungarian championship (db 9.3.0), I have adjourned the roses of the societies sammarinesi, for what it found me possible to do, to the market of January and I have put to the players a contract (they were almost all before to parameter zero).I have created two divisions, the Championship Sammarinese and the Division II Sammarinese To and B, the Cup Titano, the Federal Trophy and the Cup of League; to the 15 present teams in the original db I have added San Marino (II division ties for) to complete the Premier, some old teams sammatinesi (es. US Titania and SP Kursaal) and others created by me.

Make me know that you think of it and if you want you also insert in this discussion your careers co the championship of the titano.

image 1

image 2

http://fmaddiction.forumfree.net/?t=42433310

Link do DB

Db South American + Honduras & Moldova

In this database they are present 4 new South American championships .

The championship of Bolivia replaces the championship of Singapore;

The championship of the Ecuador replaces the championship of India;

The championship of the Paraguay replaces the championship of Serbia ;

The championship of the Venezuela replaces the championship of Korea;

In this database they are present 2 others new championships .

The championship of Moldova replaces the championship of Malaysia;

The championship of Honduras replaces the championship of Hong Kong;

When you load the championship of Honduras or one of these 4 new south amerrican championships remembered to also load almost another one south american "original" championship (you can load Brazil or Peru ... ) to be able to dispute the continental competitions; when you load the championship of Moldova remember to load almost another one european championship.

When you load one of these modified championships Always remembered you to load all of its present leagues (es: if you load the Malaysia/ Moldova championship loaded her/it first and the second division).

http://fmaddiction.forumfree.net/?t=42433404

Link do DB

Db Africa Update

In this database they are present 12 new championships Africans.

The championship of Nigeria replaces the championship of the Malesia;

The championship of the Cameroon replaces the championship of Israel;

The championship of the ivory Coast replaces the championship of Korea;

The championship of the Ghana replaces the championship in Hong Kong;

The championship of Tunisia replaces the championship of Slovenia;

The championship of Morocco replaces the championship of India;

The championship of Senegal replaces the championship of Singapore;

The championship of Algeria replaces the championship of Bulgaria;

The championship of the Mali replaces the championship of Poland;

The championship of the Angola replaces the championship of Peru;

The championship of Egypt replaces the championship of Chile;

The championship of Zimbabwe replaces the championship of Colombia ;

When you load these championships remembered to also load you the SoutAfrica's championshipto be able to dispute the African continental competitions.

When you load one of these modified championships Always remembered you to load all of his/her present leagues (es: if you load the Chilean/ Egyptian championship loaded her/it first and the second division).

http://fmaddiction.forumfree.net/?t=42433385 This db is based on African mega database by FuryG (9.3.0 patch).

Link do DB

Db Malta & New Zealand

In this db I have entered the championships Malta, New Zealand.

The championship of New Zealand replaces that of Korea;

The championship of Malta replaces that of Slovenia;

When you select the Football League in New Zealand loaded the Australian mainland to play in the cups.

When you load a championship changed please remember to upload all these alloys (Malta / Slovenia: Division I and II) to prevent the game crashes.

http://fmaddiction.forumfree.net/?t=43114028

Link do DB